Looking for Professional Association Management?
The team at Brooks Real Estate can deliver all the services you need, for both residential and commercial associations.
Personalized Services in Association Management
We provide the qualified personnel and the professional services necessary to manage your property. We are a member of the Community Association Institute and the American Society of Public Administration. Headed by a Certified Property Manager, we collectively have over 55 years of experience in property management, experience you can count on to manage your property!
Call us today at (757) 229-1507, or send us an email.
A monthly bookkeeping service:
- collect dues, fees and rents
- maintain property records
- prepare a monthly financial statement
- balance sheet
- budget comparison
- transaction register
- pay authorized bills
- maintain bank accounts
We are a member of the Community Associations Institute (CAI) and have received the following designations:
- Certified Manager of Community Associations® (CMCA®)
- Association Management Specialist® (AMS®)
Act as liaison between the Owners Association and homeowners:
- in handling concerns in regards to the maintenance of the property
- on-site inspections of the property by Community Manager and/or Field Representative
- support groups, i.e., attorneys, tax consultants, and subcontractors
- negotiating contracted Services
- obtaining competitive bids for services required
- exploring options and alternatives for handling specific situations concerning the property
- budgeting process, short term and long term
Our Philosophy of Management of Community Associations
- The Community Manager should endeavor to assist the Board of Directors of the Association by helping them utilize resources, implementing their decisions, and administering services within the guidelines of the law and the community’s governing documents.
- The Community Manager should serve the Board as a liaison with service providers, attorneys, accountants, and local governments, and providing administrative tools for day to day operations and long range planning.
- Management should be focused on developing leadership within the Board so that the Board can fulfill its primary responsibility to protect, preserve, and maintain the common areas and the value of the community.
- McLaws Center Association
- Norge Center Association