Commercial Real Estate for Sale
We can sell your commercial property for you, or find you a commercial property to buy!
Networking within the commercial real estate market and reaching the public through a concerted marketing program, we bring buyers and sellers together!
We know what they’re looking for in commercial property – and we know what’s available locally, from medical or administrative offices to retail or warehouse space. We know the basis for current sales pricing ranges which enables us to advise owners of competitive and fair market value on the space they want to sell – it also helps us to find a “priced-right” space for buyers.
Professional knowledge and professional service…we give you both!
- Listing commercial spaces for sale
- Advertising in all local publications (Virginia Gazette, Daily Press, etc…)
- Regional and National Publications as well (LoopNet®, CoStar Group, etc…)
- Network promotion of property to other commercial agents from Richmond to Virginia Beach
- Buyer procurement
- Contract negotiation
FEATURED COMMERCIAL PROPERTY - FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL DAVID BURKS AT 804-366-2754
1205 Lightfoot Road, Williamsburg, VA 23188-9002
For Sale – $985,000.00
Development possibilities, from a Contractor to a Hotel Developer or any business. Well located to Sentara Hospital, Lowes, Walmart, Home Depot, Great Wolf Lodge, Holiday Inn Resort, close proximity to Virginia Peninsula Community College Campus, Richmond Road Commuter and commercial growth corridor. and just behind the Williamsburg Pottery this property is in the heart of the Historic Triangle. It is just minutes away from Bush Gardens and Water Country. Only an hours drive to Virginia Beach to the East and a 45 minute drive to Richmond to the West. Conceptual plans have been submitted to York County for a multi structure industrial facility on the 250 +/- acres surrounding this property. This development will provide even more growth and income opportunity to any potential buyer.
Coldwell Banker Commercial - Your Path to Success is Our Commitment
Meet Our Team
The Benefits of Exclusive Representation Services for Buying or Leasing Commercial Property
- Broker provides MARKET KNOWLEDGE to assist client in locating all available properties in the subject area and relates pertinent information concerning each property. In return the client saves hours of trying to research on properties.
- Buyer/Tenant Brokers know how sellers/landlords think and the best way to leverage it. Quality brokers understand how to leverage their knowledge. This holds sellers/landlords accountable which leads the focus to qualified ones to gain the best fit for clients. This process brings forth expertise with markets on a local basis, competition amongst other sellers/landlords, and the ability to present successful outcomes to clients.
- Buyer/Tenant Brokers understand the impact of your needs, location and amenities. In some instances, there are other factors that should be considered when exploring new sites.
- Buyer/Tenant Brokers can analyze best economic needs for your building layout. Quality brokers have the ability to help you determine your space needs. This will save time from evaluating or negotiating for space that does not best serve your use. Quality broker is able to point out deficiencies and defects in the properties.
- Buyer/Tenant Brokers will provide a high level of due diligence when gathering information for the Buyer/Tenant.
- Once we have developed a list of properties that may be a match, we let you, our client review this list and prioritize which ones are the most interest. We then obtain and provide more detailed information on those you have selected, such as a property brochures, marketing materials and any other information we can collect. Based on those our client has chosen to visit, we set up a property tour. We point out both the features and shortcomings of each property you view.
- Buyer/Tenant Broker will gather market information and provide a market analysis of the property that our client has selected. We then negotiate hard on our client behalf. We will discuss with our client what we feel is the best appropriate offer and terms. We will then compose a Letter of Intend for sale or lease for the property. We do a very thorough job on these documents, but we also greatly value the advice of legal professionals. Therefore, we often recommend a legal review with our client’s attorney prior to submitting an agreement of sale or lease offer. We can be very creative in structuring a deal that works!
- This is where many of our clients find the most value. Any broker can present offers and counter offers. But a broker that really knows how to negotiate, is MONEY IN THE BANK!
- Once your offer is accepted, our job is not over. Often our clients need help finding the right contractor, vendors and other professionals to make their move go smoothly. We at Coldwell Banker Brooks Real Estate can help connect you to the right person.
- What says the most about us at Coldwell Banker Brooks Real Estate, is that we have been in business for over 125 years.
Internet Marketing Network