WHY IS BROOKS REAL ESTATE COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT RIGHT TEAM FOR YOU?
- We are part of the Coldwell Banker Commercial Network
- We are one of the oldest, most experienced and respected Real Estate companies in America, serving our clients needs since 1885
- We are a Team of experienced, Professional, career oriented Property Managers providing depth of experience and negotiation skills
- We are members of and have professional relationships with:
- We are committed to continuing Education and Training for our Managers and Staff
- We currently manage over 380,000 square feet of office, retail and industrial property in more than 21 different commercial portfolios
- We provide 24/7 Management and Maintenance service to tenants and clients
- We provide total fiduciary responsibilities;
- Accounting, payables, receivables utilizing state of the art Property Management Programs Budgeting
- Capital Reserves
- Monthly Financial Reporting
- Investment Consulting
- We are fully insured and bonded
- We have the backing of a broad range of Professionals;
- We maintain an extensive resource of qualified, approved and insured vendors and contractors.
We continue to add and offer more Value Added Commercial Property Management services with our main goal in mind, “To Exceed Your Expectations”!
Coldwell Banker Commercial - Your Path to Success is Our Commitment
The Top 8 Reasons you should let CBCBRE handle the Management of your Commercial Property
- Thorough tenant screening – Our seasoned property managers can help you avoid bad tenants. We have screened thousands of applicants, so we are likely to spot any potential red flags in an application process.
- Less tenant turnover – Our experienced property manager work to find you good tenants. Finding good Tenants adds up to your property being occupied, staying in good shape and money in your pocket.
- Local contact for tenant problems – We are local, If a tenant has issue, we answer the phone, not you and our professionals handle the situation. This allows you to sleep well, travel, or even live elsewhere.
- Emergency contact – Our staff is trained to handle any type of situation, regardless of the day or time. Our team has the resources to take this worry off your hands, and leave the money in your pocket.
- Rent paid on time – We have a proven payment procedure, and have a delinquency factor of less than 3%. We get paid, only when you get paid, so we are motivated to assure rents are paid on time.
- Repair resources always available – We have years of relationships with vendors, tradesmen, and contractors, When a problem happens, we already have the right contact and can address any situation quickly and effectively.
- You stay within the law – In today’s complicated world, we understand the laws and statutes, and keep you and your property in compliance with existing and ever changing regulations.
- You have freedom – Our program allows you to go on with your life, and we handle all your property needs, it is what we do, so you can do what you really want to do, enjoy life.
Commercial Property Management Portfolio
Kristiansand Business Park
Marketplace at Kingsmill
Professional Drive Offices
Olde Towne Marketplace
Olde Towne Square
Parkway Drive Warehouses
173 Second Street
Second Street Building
Shops at Kristiansand
4385 Ironbound Road
Offices at McLaws Circle
Meet Our Team
The Benefits of Exclusive Representation Services for Buying or Leasing Commercial Property
- Broker provides Market Knowledge to assist clients in locating all available properties in the subject area and relates pertinent information concerning each property. In return the client saves hours of trying to research on properties.
- We as the Buyer or Tenant Broker know how to find out the motivation of each seller and landlords think and consider how the Property and Seller/Landlords needs match up with the needs of the Buyer/Tenant. We can use this knowledge to secure the best property, the best deal for our client, the Buyer/Tenant. This holds all parties accountable, which leads to the focus to assure the best fit for clients. This process brings forth expertise with markets on a local basis, competition amongst other sellers/landlords, and the ability to present successful outcomes to clients.
- We as the Buyer/Tenant Broker understand the impact of your needs, location and required amenities. In all instances, there are many factors that will need to be considered when exploring new sites.
- As the Buyer/Tenant Broker we analyze the best economic needs for your building layout. We have the ability to assist you determine your space and buildout requirements. This will save time from evaluating or negotiating for space that does not best serve your use. We can assist in identifying deficiencies and defects in the properties.
- We will provide a high level of due diligence when gathering information for the Buyer/Tenant.
- Once we have developed a list of properties that may be a match, we let you, our client review this list and prioritize which ones are the most interest. We then obtain and provide more detailed information on those you have selected, such as a property brochures, marketing materials and any other information we can collect. Based on those our client has chosen to visit, we set up a property tour. We point out both the features and shortcomings of each property you view.
- We will gather market information and provide a market analysis of the property that our client has selected. We then negotiate on our client behalf. We will discuss with our client what we feel is the best appropriate offer and terms. We will then compose a Letter of Intent for sale or lease for the property. We do a very thorough job on these documents. As we move closer to contracts and leases, we may recommend a legal review with our client’s attorney prior to submitting an agreement of sale or lease offer. We can be very creative in structuring a deal that works!
- This is where many of our clients find the most value. Any broker can present offers and counter offers. But a broker that really knows how to negotiate, is money in the bank, and a savings of time.
- Once your offer is accepted, our job is not over. Often our clients need help finding the right contractors, vendors and other professionals to make their project go smoothly. We at Coldwell Banker Commercial Brooks Real Estate can help connect you to the right professionals.
Internet Marketing Network
In 2019, Coldwell Banker Commercial / Brooks Real Estate handled Lease Negotiations and Agreements for the following businesses:
- Ronald Davis, Jr
- Akers Law Group, PLLC
- Taiwan Spa
- All I Want is Out Bail Bonds, Inc.
- Lasvit, Inc
- Bliss Nail Studio, LLC
- Corey’s Country Kitchen, LLC
- The Green Cauldron, LLC
- Danielle Cauley
- Farmer’s Insurance
- Dynamo Electric, Inc
- East Lake Builders, LLC
- Diana Popa
- Angels of Will & Grace Home Care, LLC
- Threadcount, LLC
- From the Hearth Pizza, LLC
- Aficionado Entertainment Production, LLC
- Ready Roofing, LLC
- CJ Island Cafe
- Bill Sykes
- Sharon Powell
- R Specialty Optic Fibers, LLC (RSOF)
- Advanced Technologies in Homecare, Inc
- Tipsy Beans Cafe, LLC
- Bruce Mayer
- Child Development Resources
- Shepherd Security Services, LLC
- Pawpular Pets Dog Grooming
- ReNuke Services, Inc
- Ruth Potter
- Dynamo Generators
- Todd Covington
- Victorious Images Salon Couture, LLC
- Dunn Chiropractic & Natural Health PLLC
- Pizza Hut #4489
- Colonials Driving School
- Capital Small Engine, LLC
- Urban Escape Salon & Day Spa
- Bank of America, National Association
- Roger Ticconi
- Taproot Hearth & Patio
- Whole Body Therapeutics
- Susan Nilsen
- Pete Childs
- Rashida Pace
- Williamsburg Concessions
- Trust Tree Counseling, PLLC
- Mid Atlantic Time Systems
- Helen Henrich, LCSW
- Fernando Groene, P.C.
- Jade Essentials, LLC
- Pool Specialties & Supplies, Inc.
- Freedom Martial Arts, LLC
- Manor Club @ Ford’s Colony Time-Share Association
- Robert Coleman
- Nails By Lisa Miller, P. C.
- Totally Clips
- Swan Cleaners, Inc
- One Stop Cleaning, LLC
- Colonial Computers, LLC
- Harlow Consulting, L.L.C.
- Warwick Travel Service, Inc
- Positive Energy Massage, L.L.C.
- S.H. Barner, Inc.
- Colonial Custom Framing, LLC
- Williamsburg Psychology Center LTD
- Shaggy Paws Spa, LLC
- Marissa Talley & Michael Crawford
- Burger Busters, Inc
- Mother Kevin Day Care Center
- Steve Sparkman
- Leona Q. McGowan and/or Assigns
- Zumas Taekwondo, Inc.
- Cherokee Edwards
- Edward Jones
- Henrico Doctors Hospital
- Real Property Management
- Kings Power House & Power House Dance
- The Nutrition and Wellness Center
- Yolanda Kelley
- William Stutz
- Dear Mitchell Digges Design, Inc.
- Benny Nelson & Kathy Nelson
- K & J Mechanical, LLC
- Bequia, LLC
- GLL Properties
- Commonwealth Properties