Brooks Real Estate, Inc.
- Born and raised in Williamsburg, VA
- Graduated from Christchurch School in 1970
- Graduated from Hampden-Sydney College in 1974
- Joined family Real Estate Company in 1975
- Incorporated the Real Estate Company to Brooks Real Estate, Inc. in 1988
- Became Partner of Brooks Real Estate, Inc. 1988
Incorporated the Real Estate Company to Brooks Real Estate, Inc. in 1988 and was appointed President of Brooks Real Estate, Inc. in 1988 and returned to full time employment at Brooks Real Estate, Inc. in 2017, and currently oversees all corporate accounting and administration, and the Residential Lease Management, Commercial Lease Management, and Community Association Management Programs, 1,141 doors in the program(s).
Credentials & Memberships
- Licensed real estate sales person in 1974
- Licensed as a Real Estate Broker in 1984
- President of Williamsburg Area Association of REALTORS in 1988
- President of Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service in 1993
- Served on the Professional Standards Committee 1996-1998
- Currently serves as a Trustee of the WAAR 401K Plan