WHY IS BROOKS REAL ESTATE COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT RIGHT TEAM FOR YOU?
- We are part of the Coldwell Banker Commercial Network
- We are one of the oldest, most experienced and respected Real Estate companies in America, serving our clients needs since 1885
- We are a Team of experienced, Professional, career oriented Property Managers providing depth of experience and negotiation skills
- We are members of and have professional relationships with:
- We are committed to continuing Education and Training for our Managers and Staff
- We currently manage over 380,000 square feet of office, retail and industrial property in more than 21 different commercial portfolios
- We provide 24/7 Management and Maintenance service to tenants and clients
- We provide total fiduciary responsibilities;
- Accounting, payables, receivables utilizing state of the art Property Management Programs Budgeting
- Capital Reserves
- Monthly Financial Reporting
- Investment Consulting
- We are fully insured and bonded
- We have the backing of a broad range of Professionals;
- We maintain an extensive resource of qualified, approved and insured vendors and contractors.
We continue to add and offer more Value Added Commercial Property Management services with our main goal in mind, “To Exceed Your Expectations”!
Commercial Property Management Portfolio
Lightfoot Crossing II
Shops at Kristiansand
New Kent Retail Center
Shops at Norge Crossing
Poplar Creek Business Center
Nielyn Business Center
Meet Our Team
The Benefits of Exclusive Representation Services for Buying or Leasing Commercial Property
- Broker provides MARKET KNOWLEDGE to assist client in locating all available properties in the subject area and relates pertinent information concerning each property. In return the client saves hours of trying to research on properties.
- Buyer/Tenant Brokers know how sellers/landlords think and the best way to leverage it. Quality brokers understand how to leverage their knowledge. This holds sellers/landlords accountable which leads the focus to qualified ones to gain the best fit for clients. This process brings forth expertise with markets on a local basis, competition amongst other sellers/landlords, and the ability to present successful outcomes to clients.
- Buyer/Tenant Brokers understand the impact of your needs, location and amenities. In some instances, there are other factors that should be considered when exploring new sites.
- Buyer/Tenant Brokers can analyze best economic needs for your building layout. Quality brokers have the ability to help you determine your space needs. This will save time from evaluating or negotiating for space that does not best serve your use. Quality broker is able to point out deficiencies and defects in the properties.
- Buyer/Tenant Brokers will provide a high level of due diligence when gathering information for the Buyer/Tenant.
- Once we have developed a list of properties that may be a match, we let you, our client review this list and prioritize which ones are the most interest. We then obtain and provide more detailed information on those you have selected, such as a property brochures, marketing materials and any other information we can collect. Based on those our client has chosen to visit, we set up a property tour. We point out both the features and shortcomings of each property you view.
- Buyer/Tenant Broker will gather market information and provide a market analysis of the property that our client has selected. We then negotiate hard on our client behalf. We will discuss with our client what we feel is the best appropriate offer and terms. We will then compose a Letter of Intend for sale or lease for the property. We do a very thorough job on these documents, but we also greatly value the advice of legal professionals. Therefore, we often recommend a legal review with our client’s attorney prior to submitting an agreement of sale or lease offer. We can be very creative in structuring a deal that works!
- This is where many of our clients find the most value. Any broker can present offers and counter offers. But a broker that really knows how to negotiate, is MONEY IN THE BANK!
- Once your offer is accepted, our job is not over. Often our clients need help finding the right contractor, vendors and other professionals to make their move go smoothly. We at Coldwell Banker Brooks Real Estate can help connect you to the right person.
- What says the most about us at Coldwell Banker Brooks Real Estate, is that we have been in business for over 125 years. Mr. John Wilson has been here since day one.
In 2016, Coldwell Banker Commercial / Brooks Real Estate handled Lease Negotiations and Agreements for the following businesses:
Brooks Real Estate
Latino Import Proformance
Capital Small Engine, LLC
Disabled American Veteran
Martial Arts, LLC
DNC Services Corp.
Williamsburg Contemporary Art
Behavioral Health & Wellness Center
Mother Kevin Day Care Center
K & J Mechanical, LLC
Devine Home Care Services
DCI Therapy, Inc
One Child Center for Autism
Hookers Bait & Tackle
Zumas Taekwondo, Inc.
Family Priority, LLC
Blown Away, LLC
State Farm Insurance
Sharon Powell, Esq.
Frame Fitness, LLC
Dominion Day Service
AF Ross, LLC
Taylor Group & Associates
Tidewater Mortgage Services
Advantage Cable Services
Battlefield Research & Consulting
Bad & G Customs, LLC
Duke’s Barbershop, LLC
Liberty Tax Service
Urban Escape Salon & Day Spa
Nails By Lisa
Colonial Driving School
Taproot Hearth & Patio
Jade Essentials, LLC
Mid Atlantic Time Systems
Muffin Top, LLC
Trust Tree Counseling, PLLC
Pool Specialties & Supplies, Inc.
Miller, P. C.
Visions Barber & Beauty
Coldwell Banker Traditions
Green Guard Associates
Lenny’s Power Washing & Sealing, Inc.
Green Services, Inc.
Big Brother Big Sister of the Greater VA Peninsula
Structure Cable of VA
WestStar Mortgage Corporation
Real Property Management
Harlow Consulting, L.L.C.
Endless Resort Options, LLC
Dunn Chiropractic & Natural Health, PLLC
Dear Mitchell Digges Design, Inc.
Cleckley & Smith, Inc.